PayPal is a particular and simple payment system: it allows anyone with an e-mail address to shop online quickly and safely. Its mechanism can be traced back to that of a normal bank account, or after opening the account you can send or receive money. How to open a Paypal account?
Guide to open a PayPal account?
The opening of the account is carried out in a completely free and directly from the site in a few simple steps.
- Go to the main page of the PayPal site
- Click on ‘Register’
- Choose your country and language from the drop-down menu
- Select the PayPal account that suits your needs:
Personal account. Pay for your purchases safely using your credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, and MasterCard) or prepaid card (eg, Postepay, Kalibra, and others) without providing data to the seller. It’s free, fast and secure;
Premier account. In addition to being able to pay for free and secure online purchases, the Premier account allows you to receive prepaid and credit card-funded payments at low rates from 190 countries around the world. It is safe, immediate and convenient.
Business account. Do you have an online business? With the PayPal Business account, you can accept immediate payments from around the world at low rates, carry out your business under your company name and make free use of the advantageous PayPal e-commerce tools.
For a Personal or Premier account:
- choose the Personal or Premier account and click on ‘To start’;
- enter personal data, e-mail address (information needed to access PayPal) and password (minimum of 8 characters);
- click on ‘Accept and create account’ and follow the instructions
Check This Out: 10 Tips for Succeeding Online Business
For a Business account:
- in the Business area, click on ‘To start’;
- enter ‘business information’, ‘contact information’, ‘business owner’s address’ and click on ‘Continue’;
- enter the e-mail address, password (minimum of 8 characters) and the two security questions;
- Check your e-mail, an e-mail from PayPal will appear like “Activate your account. Then, choose the payment method for your purchases: add your credit or prepaid card to your PayPal account or top up your account via your bank account. The next time you make purchases online, you will only need to enter your email address and PayPal password.
Then click on ‘Activate’.
Now you are ready to use your PayPal account!